BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jumpin’ the gun on Spring…

When I hear my kids getting impatient with winter weather and snow flurries I’m always such a good mom and tell them things like, “Winter is a good time to see beautiful snow, and time for the ground to soak up the moisture from it… blah blah blah.”  But in my mind i’m thinkin’… “GEEZE TELL ME ABOUT IT, will spring come already?! Lets get plantin’!!!”

I’ve got so many wonderful things I want to do and plant in my yard, COME ON SPRING!”

downsized_0223000903a So about a week ago I took some seeds i’d been saving and planted some in a milk container, and some in a jar. The ones I planted in the milk container (pink hollyhock) sprouted up super fast!  Uh oh! HA! Now i’m going to have to trasplant them soon into something bigger before they can move outside… tee hee hee…

downsized_0223000903

            ^My beautiful little Pink Hollyhocks.. LOOOK how CUUTE!!!  Helloooo little babies!!!!!! ^ 

1 comments:

~De Anna~ said...

Love Holly Hacks!