BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

What goes in must come out… or get stuck along the way and then forced out!… ewwww.

SNC00191 Well, grandma, the add extra butter to make everything better idea nipped me in the gall bladder!  last sunday I was admitted to the local er for some heart check-ups and a morphine drip! 

Having attended cpr training a few times in my daycare days, I feared the worst as I was experiencing EVERY symptom of a heart attack.  chest pain, back pain, shortness of breath, and sweating… theres your formula for a beautiful picture huh? 

Luckily my mom and hero zach saved the day. 

since last sunday’s fun events i’ve been eating what they tell you to…  take  what you have and cut out white flour, sugar, fats, salts, and dairy

It has been hard and fun to be creative on what to make and what actually tastes good when i thought it wouldn’t. The hardest part is looking at the food that is still in the house and smelling and watching other people eat it! The hardest food to give up so far is chili. Buh-bye chili!  Waaaaaaa!  How am I going to live with out chili?!?!

13[1]

My new mission…. Save the gallbladder!

So many people telling me to get it out and thats that. so many others telling me to keep it.  there were good points to both sides… whats a gallbladder to do?

With many many conflicting ideas from googling i was happy to see my step-moms nutritionalist, Denise, who explained it is totally possible to not have your gallbladder removed, and live healthy, which sounds good to me. 

 

Things i learned from seeing miss denise:

*brown rice is better for you than wheat bread

*the fewer steps your food took to get here the better

*your body might try to tell you that you are hungry often if you arnt getting the right nutrients.  So you keep eating to fill the hunger but until you eat the right thing the hunger wont go away.

*the little place where denise works is in a super cute area with a childrens store near by that I have to go to soon!

 

1 comments:

~De Anna~ said...

Yay! =)

this is what I am currently in the process of doing.
Phasing out all bad things & replacing them with good wholesome things.
great info Candy!