BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear Zach,

Hey babe.  I cant belive how much we’ve been threw.  I cant believe we made it threw the year of all evil.  And yet, somehow I always knew we could.   You are all I want.  From the beginning of the glow stars in the hallway, and the deaths saved by a kiss, until now, swallowed in autism and fighting off debt, you have always been the only one for me.  True stable and unwavering I know you are the only one I want to have in my life.

I love you very much. 

I cant wait for our date night this weekend. I cant wait to make many more- I dont care what it takes.  I cant wait to bond with you again and grow with you more than we already have.  Because right when we think we are at our wits end we always find we are just at the beginning and I cant imagine anyone else I would rather have by my side than you. 

I love you.

Candy

0 comments: